We understand that you might need to return something to us for a number of reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back. If using carriers with no tracking, please monitor the progress of your return as returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
You changed your mind
- We offer a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us up to 30 days after you received it for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs.
- All returned items must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging, and include all parts and accessories. Where returned items are not received by us in brand new condition, we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable. For exchanges, we will cover the cost of sending a replacement product back to you.
The item arrived damaged or missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please send us a copy of the receipt via the Contact Us link for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of any damage and send them to us via the Contact Us link before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by manufacturer warranty.
- Should your product be faulty, please let us know via the Contact Us link so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty. Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you excluding original delivery costs).
- All of our products are fully backed by manufacturer warranty.
- Some manufacturers prefer that end users deal directly with them, and others prefer to work through us.
- Should the item you receive be faulty in any way, please let us know via the Contact Us link and we’ll make sure the correct process is followed so the issue can be addressed as quickly as possible for you.
- Each product we sell comes with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian law.