Stamani Hand Woven Wool Kilim Rug in Blush Natural
Product Code: R021
Or 4 interest-free payments of $164.75 with Learn more.
Share This Item:
This beautiful hand woven Kilim made from 100% wool is flat tapestry-woven resulting in a super tight weave to create a durable and sophisticated flooring option that is perfectly suited to the Australian home. Comfortable yet cool underfoot you will be relishing the opportunity to kick off your shoes. It's soft neutral tones allow for matching with any number of interior styles and colour schemes.
Colours: Blush Natural
Dimensions (mm approx):
- Medium: 160 x 230cm
- Large: 190 x 290cm
Packaging: Will fit into some cars
Easy to maintain
Neutral colour scheme to match any decor
1. Light Vacuum regularly. Beater brushes are not recommended on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or paper.
3. Trim oose ends, if any, with scissors, please do not pull.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. Shedding of material fibre may be occur during initial weeks. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. If direct sunlight is unavoidable it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side inwards, except for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.
Making of Hand Woven Rugs
These rugs are produced on a loom quite similar to woven fabric but it is manual. The warp forms the pile or face of the rug and the weft makes the base or backing of the rug. Simple designs, carved, plain or over-tufted, form most of the best sellers here. Prices are significantly lower than hand tufted and hand knotted rugs.
Furnish From Home has on offer a wide range of tufted, hand woven and recycled rugs, meeting all the latest style criteria to transform your room. The collection is designed, developed and produced by a team of skilled, passionate craftsmen. These Indian manufacturers are amongst the most recognised for their creativity, mastering all the techniques of artisanal rug manufacturing. Their products are made with quality raw materials such as wool, natural fibres and re-cycled products with countless hours of creative work and exceptional craftsmanship. The rugs are manufactured across India in multiple workshops, taking into account sustainable development in both social and ecological terms. Discover the manufacturing secrets and craftsmanship of these artisans by owning a unique masterpiece of your own.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furnish From Home users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.